Cell Phone: 0086-18101720867
Welcome to 2016 International Conference on Psychology and Behavioural Sciences (PSYBEHAV2016).
Regarding to the registration fee, the following information is for your reference:
In principle, there should be at least one author for each paper to participate in this conference.
All the participants should register online first in order to participate in the conference.Register Here
|Ticket categories||What's included||Within 15 days after the notification||Within 16-25 days after the notification||More than 25 days after the notification|
|Ticket A||Participation+Publication fee of one paper
|300 USD||340 USD||380 USD|
|Ticket B||Participation+Publication fee of one paper
|370 USD||410 USD||450 USD|
|Ticket categories||What's included||Registration fee
(before Jul. 8, 2016)
|Registration fee (paid on-site
or after Jul. 8, 2016)
|Ticket C||Participation+Conference documents
|180 USD||220 USD|
|Ticket D||Participation+Conference documents
|250 USD||290 USD|
Note: Listeners who wish to give oral presentations in the conference will be charged extra 80 USD in addition to the above price (Ticket C/D). The topics and abstracts of the oral presentations will be included in the conference guide.
What’s included in the registration fee:
1. Participation: Participation in all sessions in the conference, including the keynote session and panel session;
2. Publication fee of one paper: Publication fee of one paper in the journals (Ticket A/B);
3. Lunch and banquet: The lunch and banquet during the conference (Ticket B/D), if other participants of Ticket A/C
would like to have lunch and banquet in the hotel, they will be charged of 30 dollars for the lunch and 40 dollars for the
banquet respectively on-site;
4. Conference documents: Name tag, conference guide, one hard copy contains your published paper (free for Chinese authors,
additional postage will be charged for authors from other countries), etc.
5. Present: The present or souvenir in the conference;
6. Tourism: Tourism in Xi’an or in nearby areas.
1. Group buying 6 or more than 6 tickets can enjoy 10% discount of the registration fee;
2. Group buying 10 or more than 10 tickets can enjoy 20% discount of the registration fee;
3. 40 USD will be reduced if one author (the same corresponding author) submits the second paper.